The new collection

!Hello

'.I am pleased to present my new collection, called ‘Touches

The ‘suitcase’ bag is the colllection’s centerpiece and is characterised by contrasting ‘touches’ of colours and texture

I designed the new collection with an emphasis on colour combinations, meaning that each bag has a dominant texture or colour but also includes another texture or colour that completes the look.

The inspiration for this collection stems from a lengthy process of collecting materials.

I searched for these different materials for a long time and eventually combined those with a shared factor while also including textures and colours that both constrasted and complimented each one.

As it is important to me that the bags I design are practical, nearly every bag has a zip fastening, cellphone compartment and extendable strap so that the bag can be worn sideways across the body.

Most of the bags in this collecxtion are shoulder bags that can be used daily.

The prices range from NIS149 to NIS429.

The bags can be purchased at my stores on Sheinkin street and on Tchernichovsky street in Tel-Aviv.

They can also be purchased through my website, where there is a 25% discount for online purchases during May.

www.otilyas.co.il

Comments

Popular Posts